Expand Your Footprint, Or Build A Brand New One!
Guaranteed Pricing with our Fixed Price Contracts
Guaranteed Timeline with a Start to Finish Project Calendar
Flexible Renovation Financing Options
Discover our transformative, comprehensive additions & new builds process for yourself! Get started with a complimentary consultation.
Why Now is the Best Time for Additions & New Home Builds
The reasons to add on to your existing home or build a new one can vary from needing to expand your square footage while staying in your neighborhood, or looking to start fresh in a brand new home. No matter what drives your decision, don't waste another day in spaces that you don't love. We're here to help you with:
- Creating the ideal layout for your lifestyle
- Adding master suites, mudrooms, sunrooms, storage spaces, and more to increase your livable space at home
- Uncovering a style that suits your taste and design preferences
- Getting the biggest return on investment by adding value to your home
Comprehensive Building Services
In order to ensure an inspiring new look, optimize your layout for hanging out and hosting, and raise the value of your home, our design team will collaborate with you to discuss every key building element, including:
- Curate the Floor Plan and Layout
- Design Storage Solutions and Built-Ins
- Flooring Material and Style Selection
- Wall, Trim, and Baseboard Colors
- Creating Cohesion when adding an addition
- Finding the perfect lot and Customizing the floor plan for your new build
- Innovative Lighting Options
- Stylish Plumbing Fixtures
Making Your Additions & New Home Builds Straight Forward & Stress-Free
- Guaranteed Pricing
We don’t make promises we can’t keep. We offer a Fixed Price Estimate right from the get-go, so rising costs won’t become a problem as your remodel progresses.
- Guaranteed Timeline
And nor will shifting timelines – because we also give you the project schedule and completion date to ensure your addition or build does not become a never-ending project.
- Flexible Financing Options
The Home Authority will work with you to secure the financing for your project that works best for you and your remodel. With both in-house options and community financing partners to choose from, we have you covered.