Renovate your 'New To You' Home!
Guaranteed Pricing with our Fixed Price Contracts
Guaranteed Timeline with a Start to Finish Project Calendar
Flexible Renovation Financing Options
Secure your FREE personalized home design by Studio A, valued at over $15,000. Get started with a complimentary consultation.
Why Now is the Best Time for New-To-You Home Remodeling
With limited new home and lot inventory in our region, purchasing a home in your desired neighborhood or on an ideal lot may be your best bet. However, a new-to-you home rarely comes with the style and layout that best suits you. Our New-To-You Remodel process takes care of every aspect of your move and renovation. We're here to help you with:
- Selling your existing home and purchasing a new one
- Financing the renovation within your new mortgage
- Uncovering a style that suits your taste and design preferences
- Getting the biggest return on investment by adding value to your home
Comprehensive New-To-You Home Remodeling
In order to ensure an inspiring new look, optimize your layout before you move in, and raise the value of your new-to-you home, our design team will collaborate with you to discuss every key home remodel element, including:
- Curate the Floor Plan and Layout
- Design Custom Cabinetry and Built-Ins
- Flooring Material and Style Selection
- Wall, Trim, and Baseboard Colors
- Updated Bannisters and Railings
- Innovative Lighting Options
- Stylish Plumbing Fixtures
Making Your New-To-You Home Remodel Straight Forward & Stress-Free
- Guaranteed Pricing
We don’t make promises we can’t keep. We offer a Fixed Price Estimate right from the get-go, so rising costs won’t become a problem as your remodel progresses.
- Guaranteed Timeline
And nor will shifting timelines – because we also give you the project schedule and completion date to ensure your new-to-you home remodel does not become a never-ending project.
- Flexible Financing Options
The Home Authority will work with you to secure the financing for your project that works best for you and your remodel. With both in-house options and community financing partners to choose from, we have you covered.